The Stritecky Family Foundation
The Foundation was formed to in order to gather funds and distribute to those in need, based on the criteria of our mission statement. Our hope is that we provide to them the support needed to get them to their next level in life.
The Stritecky Family Foundation’s mission is to positively impact the underserved by supporting program opportunities, increasing access to resources through intentional partnerships, and building community through service. While we support all underserved, our particular interest is aimed at those who are economically disadvantaged, education opportunities for children and religious organizations.
Make a Donation
Enter your donation amount below and make your donation to SFF today!
Make a Donation
More About Our Foundation
The Stritecky Foundation was designed to provide funding and items that help individuals in immediate need. Our family hopes to fund this charitable organization for generations to come. 100% of the money raised from interested individuals will be spent on the needs as we see fit.
- Assorted clothing for men women and children
- Groceries for families that are in need
- Emergency food items for those on the streets
- Sleeping bags, blankets, etc. for those whom are living in non-home situations
- Personal hygiene items for men, women and children
- Back packs, school supplies, etc.
- Many other items to provide for necessary and emergency needs
The Stritecky Family Foundation proudly partners with the following programs:
Board of Directors
- Tom Stritecky
- Becky Stritecky
- Alexa Stritecky
- Anna Stritecky
- Trevor Sutterfeld